Cotton Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that provide property restoration and recovery, construction, roofing, logistical support, temporary workforce housing and culinary services to public and private entities worldwide. Cotton combines this diverse suite of services with top talent, innovative technology and a large inventory of company owned assets, to offer clients a total solutions package in support of disaster events and large development projects, including complex work environments.
I. Summary (Scope of the Job)
Cotton is continuing to GROW, and we are looking for the Best of the Best in the Restoration and Reconstruction industry. Are you ready to join a dynamic company with a can-do attitude and uncapped commissions? If the answer is YES, then we are looking for you. We are hiring for Business Development leaders in Houston, to grow our capabilities by attracting new clients and nourishing and building stronger relationships with existing clients. To provide quality service and ensure business continuity disruption is shortened, saving the client time and resources.
II. Major Responsibilities
Position requirements and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Generate new leads, research potential clients and their requirements
- Schedule in person presentations with key decision makers
- Master company capabilities Adept at developing effective lead to opportunity closure
- Create engaging presentation
Customer Service/ File Management:
- Maintain strong customer relationship, ensure loyalty through excellent customer service
- Work with client as business continuity partner for their emergency service needs
- Communicate customers' needs to Project Coordinator, Project Manager and Field personnel to ensure project runs efficiently and meets client objectives
- Keep open line of communication and constant networking with client or sales marketing team
- Utilize all marketing tools to promote and increase revenue
- Communicate and ensure "Cotton" is always being presented with integrity
- Monitor, train and assist in maintaining vendor programs
III. Background Requirements:
- Marketing/Business degree or related field or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven sales and management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
Basic and Essential Functions of the Job:
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally as business needs require
- Ability to communicate effectively face to face, telephone and via video telecommunications.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle and provide a good driving record
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR (877) 511-2962.
Show more Show less
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), paid maternity leave, and disability insurance