Business Analyst- Remote/Virtual
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects/work requests ensuring consistency with company and customer goals as well as being able to manage project(s) in a predetermined amount of time and budget. Accountable for project/work request results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops project scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget and timing.
2. Ensures accurate data validity in Project System, including Project initiation.
3. Clearly communicates expectations to project team.
4. Communicates with customer(s) on project and project results.
5. Resolves any issues and solves problems throughout project life cycle.
6. Effectively manages project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved.
7. Tracks and reports on project throughout time span of project(s).
8. Provides analytical insight to Project Team.
9. Creates PowerBI Dashboards and other data presentation methods.
10. Develops tools and best practices for execution and project management on project(s).
*Due to our client's requirement, this particular position requires employees to provide acceptable documentation showing full vaccination as per CDC guidelines at the time of employment.
NON ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Uploads reporting daily from various sources.
2. Manages daily reports on open projects, Capital items, and Project Schedules.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and assigned duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, competency, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's Degree required.
2. Minimum of 2 years previous experience as a project manager or managing multiple projects.
3. Outstanding customer service skills required.
4. Must have basic understanding of PowerBI and other data and dashboard technology.
5. Ability to operate general office equipment such as computer, copier, fax machine, scanner, projector, and multi-line telephone system.
6. Must possess excellent time management skills and be adaptable to change.
7. Ability to apply basic math, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
8. Ability to communicate verbally in one-on-one situations with management and co-workers; listen to others without interrupting and get clarification when needed.
9. Strong attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy.
10. Exhibits dependability, including following instructions; responding to direction; and taking responsibility for own actions.
11. Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
12. Ability to prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; and work within deadlines.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively in front of customers or employees. Ability to read, write and understand the English language. Ability to communicate verbally in one-on-one situations with customers, management and co-workers, and the ability to listen to others without interrupting and get clarification when needed.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to solve practical problems involving several concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to read, analyze and interpret simple and complex instructions, work orders, and technical procedures. Ability to research and resolve issues relating to projects. Ability to perform repetitive mental functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and occasionally stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, and kneel. Specific vision requirements include close-up vision.
Work Environment: The work characteristics described throughout this job description are representative of those an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment is usually well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. There is generally no exposure to danger. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by management.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago