Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You'll Do
As an IT Business Analyst at Sogeti you will have the opportunity to:
Minimum education qualification
- Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with Business users and IT project teams to drive decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that business needs are being met
- Complete documentation for business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the development team and business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the business requirements process used to define requirements for systems projects, assist with the definition and negotiation of project scope and create appropriate scope documentation
- Analyze opportunities to improve application reliability, provide recommendations for possible solutions, and work with IT and Business partners to implement solutions that enhance application and infrastructure reliability
- Perform analysis of compliance vulnerabilities, work with IT and Business teams to eliminate vulnerabilities, support internal and external audit related activities
- Communicate project status and escalates issues as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in business analysis of product or software development
- Experience with development methodologies is highly desired
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success
- Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate large cross functional meetings
- Perform thorough requirement interviews with project stakeholders
- Ability to document project issues, risks, assumptions and requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
- The ability to analyze and develop business scenarios and use cases
- Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly to management
- Conduct comprehensive requirements reviews with project stakeholders, development and QA teams
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life