We Are Looking For A HVAC BAS Project Engineer To Join Our San Jose, CA. Office!
Air Systems, an EMCOR company, is a one stop shop for comprehensive Facilities solutions. For 11 consecutive years EMCOR has been named amongst the Top 5 "World's Most Admired" Companies, Fortune Magazine.
Our award winning team consists of HVAC MEP, Building Automation Systems, Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance, Service, and Corporate Service business units. We strive to provide a truly superior customer experience by living by our 5 Pillars of customer service to: Be Passionate, Be Professional, Be A Problem Solver, Be A Partner, and Be A Performer.
Building Automation Systems Project Engineer reports to the BAS Project Engineering Supervisor and is responsible for completing high quality BAS projects within scope, specification/code, deadlines, and employee's safety while maintaining customer and project team relationships.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU REQUIRE TO BE ON THIS AWARD WINNING TEAM?
- Applying HVAC, electrical, controls/automation and energy efficiency best known methods and theory to design building automation systems
- Assisting BAS Engineers, Project Managers, and Sales team in supporting clients, estimating, managing multiple projects, procuring equipment, and generating design drawings and submittals
- Assisting Project Management staff in researching customer needs including:
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- Energy\Water Efficiency Standards, Serviceability, Interface Options, Mechanical and Controls Design, Networking, Equipment Documentation, Generate submittals & close out documentation
- BS Degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Building Automation Systems
- 5+ years experience
- Ability to read construction blueprints and electrical schematics
- Knowledge of Automated Log Controls, Tridium Niagara, Distech Controls and/or other DDC Controls
- Clean Driving Record Required
- Knowledge of commercial HVAC & Electrical systems
- Develop Sequence of Operations, Flow Charts & Diagrams
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficient on MS Office Suite - Visio
- Must have an aptitude to learn Automated Logic Software
WHAT ADVANTAGES ARE IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be passionate
- Customer focused approach
- Dedicated to a job well done
- Be professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organization
- Be a problem solver
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently
- Able to creatively use skills and resources to get the job done
- Be a partner
- Team player
- Be a performer
- Does what is right, even if it's not easy
- Asks questions
- Company Culture, People First
- Competitive Time Off Includes Holidays, PTO which consists of Sick Time and Personal Time off
- Education Reimbursement Program For Your Career Development
- Community Involvement
- Employee Referral Program - Building Our Team
- Competitive Benefits Package, 401K, Employee Value Sharing and Stock Options
Construction Industry Awards & Recognitions
Perhaps the best testament to the value we put on serving our clients comes by way of the numerous awards we've received over the years. We've had the honor of winning some of these awards more than once-no small feat in an industry as large and competitive as construction.
Top 5 World's Most Admired Companies in the Engineering and Construction IndustryFor 11 consecutive years EMCOR has been named amongst the Top 5 "World's Most Admired" Companies, Fortune Magazine | 2019California is an "At Will" state. Employment with Air Systems an EMCOR Company is not for a specific term and it can be terminated by either the employee or Air Systems an EMCOR Company, with or without cause, and with or without notice at any time.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.