Air Systems Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance.
Air Systems Inc. is a TOTAL FACILITIES SOLUTION for HVAC, Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance & Service, Electrical, High Purity Process Piping, Plumbing, Building Automation Systems and Energy Solutions.
Job Title: Account Executive / Sales Engineer BAS - Building Automation Systems
Under close supervision, manages and grows assigned HVAC Building Automation Controls territory accounts. Achieves sales and gross margin goals. Develops and implements plans to increase sales opportunities for Air Systems Inc. present and future clients. Ensures a smooth sales to operations transition and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with concerns involving the use of company devices, products and services. Recommends suitable resolutions accordingly. Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Estimate, propose and bid on DDC projects
- Maintain relationships with General Contractors, Architects, Owners and Mechanical Contractors
- Build and maintain a DDC Account Base
- Technical sales for new construction and retro-commissioning offerings
- HVAC Controls Ideal Candidate will have experience with Automated Logic Controls, Tridium Niagara, and Distech Controls
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Estimation skills
- Selling HVAC-MEP- energy efficiencies Controls and systems
- Effective communication skills to give presentations.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with: BacNet, Modbus and Lon
Air Systems, Inc. Standards of Success