Provide data entry support and/or builder serve support to the builder center by performing data entry of customer orders, processing orders released by the builder and assisting in scheduling field service. Provide clerical support and collect housing start information for distribution throughout the builder center. Work should be consistent with our Mission Statement, CITE Principles, and Timberlake standard operating procedures (SOP).
* Effectively perform data entry of customer orders using current Timberlake standardized processes and procedures.
* Key and/or verify original orders in Timberlake Order Manager (TOM), Order Billing System, or Encore.
* Receive, understand, and distribute customer information related to starts, schedules, selections, purchase orders and warranty requests from the Builders electronic and/or internet based systems.
* Perform pre-calls for delivery and installation, as needed, to confirm builder's delivery and installation
* schedule, verify correction completion of requests and verify requested selections.
* Notify Customer Service and Builder Operations of any scheduling, installation, delivery, or color changes from pre-call.
* Perform receptionist functions.
* Develop and maintain a proficient working knowledge of Maestro, Order Billing System (OBS), Quality
* Management Systems (QMS), and other American Woodmark Corporation (AWC) proprietary systems.
* Develop an extensive knowledge product base.
* Manage and/or direct communication from and/or customer, subcontract installers, clients, and vendors.
* Schedule and assign installations. Verify ship and installation dates per builders release and schedule.
* Research and schedule service/warranty requests. Coordinate, if necessary, deliveries for installations and service items.
* Support efforts by all members of American Woodmark to continuously improve departmental, location and company performance.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Education, Experience and Skills:
* High School Diploma or GED, some college courses beyond high school preferred;
* 1 to 3+ years experience in a customer service or high paced office environment;
* Advanced keyboarding skills required, knowledge of Windows based programs and Microsoft office applications;
* Excellent communication and organization skills;
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task; and
* The ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to read, and interpret common business documents including reports, charts, graphs and diagrams. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers/clients, members of the business community and public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Work shifts may vary from standard business hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled