AtBrightDrop, we are reshaping e-commerce by developing smarter, greener, and more efficient ways to deliver goods and services to your door, while delivering a brighter future for the cities where we live. We are building an ecosystem of all-electric, zero-emissions delivery solutions - from electric vehicles, toePalletsandsoftware that leverages real-time data todrive intelligent optimizationsfor e-commerce. To deliver on our mission we are growing fast and building a team, based inPalo Alto,with offices in Atlanta and Detroit,that is customer-focused, agile and passionate about innovating for a more sustainable future.
From engineering to product managementandoperations,BrightDropis looking for people who can combine a passion for technology and sustainability with high doses of curiosity and rigorous thinking to deliver a better future.
Backed by General Motors,BrightDropis striving to improve the communities where we live and deliver a better future for generations to come. We hope you'll join us.
You will be accountable for building and maintaining the relationship with the end-user (i.e. Business Team/Customer) for medium to large scale projects. Responsible for ensuring delivery ofOrder to Cash (Order Management) processworking with other stakeholders todeeply understand their business needs, prioritize them against overall business goals, and provide architectural and technical design inputs.
Additional Job DescriptionKnowledge:
- Work with customer-facing teams to be the subject matter expert by defining vision, strategy, and multi-year product roadmaps
- Understand SAP S/4Hanasystem capabilities for their specific process area, complete fit/gap analysis with the standard processes and document gaps for the system solutions. Gaps will be categorized by impact to customers, compliance, or efficiency and prioritized/ supported with a business case
- Translate product strategy & business requirements into well-architected solutions that best demonstratethe S/4Hanaand other platform and integrations across IT
- Serves as the technical leader and work with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, and task workflow
- Works closely with third-party vendors including software providers and consultants to implement new solutions
- Perform business analysis activities by conducting workshops, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Translate product strategy & business requirements into well-architected solutions that best demonstrate the SAP and other platform and integrations across IT
- Collaborate closely with S/4HanaSystems Administration, Development, Quality Assurance and Support teams to build, configure, test and release systems changes in a timely manner and with the highest quality.
- Partners with the business to build user acceptance test cases, perform hands-on testing of an application, including integration and regression testing
- Drives adoption of technology and process changes by developing training plans & materials along with providing training to end-user
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a concise manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Crafts process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- 8-10 years of total experience
- Minimum of 5+years' experienceof IT solution delivery experience or equivalent
- Must have deep understanding ofSAPS/4HanaCloudOrder to Cash (Order Management)and Billing process
- Experience in Sales, Delivery, Service Management, and Billingwithin similar industry
- Experience in Salesforce and SAP S/4 Hana integration preferred
- Must be able to writing & leadingfunctionalrequirements includingdocumentingbusiness process modeling, testing scripts, and training materials
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are a must
- Leading multiple projects concurrently and drive delivery and execution
- Experience working with agile methodologies, systems implementation practice, or management consulting firm is a plus
- Knowledge on Cloud Implementation methodology,software testing applications,anddefect resolution
- Bachelor's Degree preferred - Specialization in Business/Economics, Computer Science, or Information Systems
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.