HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supply and load Screening lines with materials and in-process bottles.
- Move materials and products as assigned.
- Fill bins with bottles and color chip to insure uninterrupted production.
- Load skid with various in-process materials, mark with appropriate tickets, move off line and stage, load as necessary. Organize corrugated boxes and set up carton packing, hand form boxes as necessary.
- Must calculate the piece count needed to fulfill the orders.
- Must record all ISO tracking information for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Assist in line changeovers and make minor adjustments as directed.
- Check goods prior to release to warehouse.
- Keep work area neat, clean, orderly; clean up spills and equipment.
- Tend Silk Screening lines to assist Production Technicians.
- Perform quality control inspections as required.
- Accurately fill out all required paperwork.
- Operate Silk Screening machines.
- Must be willing and able to train new employees.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma/HSE strongly preferred, or 6+ months experience required.
- Ability to operate forklift truck andelectric hand truck required.
- Good mathskills and no lifting restrictions mandatory.
- The performance ofthis position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas whereunder certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such assafety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required.
- The work environment is not climatecontrolled.
- Noise level in the workenvironment is usually moderately loud.
- Regular attendanceis required.
- Overtime may be required.
- Itis the responsibility of each employee to conduct tasks in a safe and efficientmanner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, andenvironmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, andspecial safety concerns while protecting yourself, the organization, and theenvironment.
- You are ultimately responsible for your safety andwell-being.
- The position is inthe factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods oftime throughout the day.
- The employeemust regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/ormove more than 60 pounds.
- Cannothave any lifting, bending or stooping restrictions.
- Job performance must not be affected by colorblindness.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.