Reality Labs (RL) Biosensors Team at Meta is helping build novel products in Augmented and Virtual Reality. Our team explores, develops, and delivers new cutting-edge sensing technologies that enable health and wellness monitoring in products at Meta. We are looking for candidates with experience in health sensors and data processing to lead the development of novel hardware and algorithms, while collaborating with experts across multiple domains.
Biosensors Research Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other managers, researchers and engineers across both hardware and research teams at Meta on definition, development, integration, and validation of health sensors across a range of wearable devices.
- Oversee and manage RL's biosensor research portfolio, including internally and externally sourced technologies.
- Lead a team of researchers to help design, setup, and run data collection pipelines for health sensor development, including small user studies.
- Develop and manage data processing pipeline for characterization and validation of health devices.
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Experience organizing and executing small user studies including IRB, HIPAA, and other approvals.
- Hands-on experience in signal processing time-series user health data such as PPG, ECG, IMU, or similar.
- Familiarity with modern Machine Learning algorithms and their appropriate use for health applications.
- 2+ years' technical leadership experience directly contributing to health sensor development.
- 5+ years' experience developing health sensors for consumer or medical markets.
- Demonstrated experience for generating high-quality reports and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience to work effectively in a highly cross-functional team environment.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Familiarity with emerging trends in health sensing.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with signal and data processing in Python.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.