The Crew Leader supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in lifting, transporting, storing, and loading materials and products. Ensure that all employees are following all of the company's and plant safety polices.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Maintains daily general log of major operating decisions and equipment malfunctions; reports major problems requesting additional assistance or maintenance personnel as required; develops, writes and revises operating procedures
- Performs activities of workers supervised
- Ensures equipment is in good working order and is started and shut down safely while maintaining a safe on-line operation
- Maintains time and production records
- Trains employees in safe working practices. Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.