Location:Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Columbia, MD 21044
Category:Nursing Support/Patient Care
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians is looking for a Bilingual Medical Assistant to provide high quality care to patients at our Howard County Family Practice in Columbia, Maryland. The Medical Assistant administers medications and immunizations, obtains vital signs, maintains inventory of appropriate supplies, ensures safe and efficient patient flow, tracks high-risk referrals and lab tests, facilitates safe transitions of care, organizes practice environment to assure patient safety and quality outcomes, and contributes to HEDIS and designated quality measures.
Location: 6350 Stevens Forest Rd, Columbia, Maryland 21046
Shift: Non-exempt. - Full-time - 40 hours per week - Mon-Fri - 8:00 - 5:00 p.m. (Tuesday - 10:30 a - 7:00p)
We are offering a sign-on bonus to non-Johns Hopkins Medicine employees.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Certified Medical Assistant required successful completion of the AAMA, RMA/AMT, NCRMA (NAHP), NCMA(NCCT), RCMAS(NCMA), or CCMA(NHA). Medical Assistant Certification, exam within 3 months of hire. Five or more years of specific applicable MA experience in primary medical care may be substituted for formal training program provided eligibility for RMA(American Medical Technologists) exam. A valid CPR certification required upon hire and recertification required every two years.
- Two years' experience in an ambulatory care setting is preferred.
- If bilingual, must successfully pass the required JHM approved designated language assessment prior to receiving employment. Successful candidates must complete all required training within 30 days of hire.
- The position has regular interaction with LEP patients/families/clients and the employee is reasonably available to communicate in the non-English language. Two years' experience in an ambulatory care setting is preferred.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/bilingual-medical-assistant-nursing-support-patient-care-johns-hopkins-community-p-616932-f86f9/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency