The Life Cycle Consultant (LCC) strengthens the connection and relationship with clients through service and consultation from the beginning of the client journey with ADP TotalSource (TS) through the life cycle of the client. The LCC role builds relationships with client contacts, including the Benefit Administrator Contact (BAC), as well as the Work Site Employees (WSE) through the onboarding experience and beyond.
This role will assist the Implementation and Sales teams during client onboarding process. The role will also assist the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP), Key Account Executive (KAE), Client Relation Executive (CRE) and Benefit Service Specialist (BSS) during Open Enrollment by providing WSE enrollment meeting assistance both in person, as well as virtually. The LCC will be required to consult and present detailed benefit plans and provide general HR information to client employees so that the client's benefit information is clear, concise and understandable, increasing ADP's value proposition. This role will be responsible for executing an account strategy, in partnership with the HRBP, KAE and CRE, and effectively influencing the direction of current and future benefits and human capital needs within the client's business. The LCC will act as the subject matter expert for Benefits to drive results with the goal of increasing client satisfaction and retention. All levels provide Benefits consultation and advice in-person or virtually with clients based on size, needs analysis, and expectations set by the client.
The LCC will partner with the HRBP and client to implement new or changing benefits strategies for WSEs. The LCC will be responsible for educating the WSEs on benefit offerings for new clients as well as changes that impact existing plans during open enrollment. This will be done through meetings at the client site, as well as virtually and recorded for additional flexibility in channels to meet client demands.
The LCC should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, writing and speaking clearly and concisely; demonstrate the ability to interact with various types of internal and external clients, and persons from a broad cultural spectrum. The LCC must demonstrate a high level of energy and must have the ability to work cooperatively, demonstrating excellent organizational skills, and be creative and motivating. The LCC must also conduct self in a professional manner and maintain a professional appearance that enhances the ADP's reputation. The LCC should have a general understanding of HR practices and be able to speak to how benefits play a role in attracting and retaining talent.
* Benefits Presentations: Provides consultation with Client, BAC and WSE on organizations' benefit offerings during Open Enrollment. Partners with the HRBP when conducting WSE Benefits Enrollment Meetings to provide benefit recommendations and plan education based on client's employee demographics and industry/market trends. Partners with Benefits Operations team to assist in delivering a successful open enrollment client experience. Conducts client seminars and annual benefit enrollment meetings for worksite employees. Works with the ADP TotalSource Benefits Department, consultants and brokers to answer questions and resolve open enrollment issues. Assists clients with the benefit election process and providing enrollment assistance at client site, if required.
* Relationship Management Assistance: Provides Benefits Consultation and advice while interacting with Benefits Administrators, HRBPs and Work Site Employees (WSEs) to reinforce the TotalSource Value Proposition. Partners with Sales and Implementation Consultants on business objectives that creates onboarding solutions regarding Benefits that impact business priorities. Establishes Benefits Plan education and delivery for clients during the onboarding process, as well as the Open Enrollment WSE enrollment meetings that capitalizes on the Benefits Value Proposition for the WSE on behalf of the client.
* Ensures onboarding benefits plan education, timeliness and effectiveness of client- focused services by collaborating with the distributed service team (e.g., Payroll, 401(k), Benefits, HR Solutions Group, etc.) to assist during the onboarding of clients to service teams. Partners with HRBP/KAE/CRE in driving ADP Benefit Product (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, Spending, Disability, Life, Voluntary, Health Advocacy) Penetration. Partners with sales teams by presenting and demonstrating the Benefits value proposition at complex prospect meetings. LCC will demonstrate understanding of ADP product suite (to extend beyond TS) with proven ability to align cross-divisional resources to address client needs. .LCC will demonstrate understanding of ADP product suite (to extend beyond TS) with proven ability to align cross-divisional resources to address client needs.
* Change Management: Assist with change management process for the client as it relates to benefits elections/changes for the benefit plan year. Will require coordination with HRBP/CRE and client to identify details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change. LCC will coordinate with all parties to provide change management assistance and best practices for an effective implementation of the upcoming benefit plan year change. The LCC will educate, guide and coach clients in their roles as change sponsors for their benefit plan.
* Account Management Assistance as it relates to Benefits engagement: Interacts with Sales, Implementation, KAE and HRBP, as well as BAC and WSEs to reinforce the TotalSource Benefits Value Proposition during client meetings and calls. Available for the education of the client about the PEO value/relationship and HR outsourcing. Engages with Sales, Implementation and HRBP/KAE Teams on account due diligence, as well as plan compliance.
* Benefits Consulting: Proactively coordinates with the HRBP/KAE/CRE on areas that clients may have opportunities to increase the ADP Benefits Value Proposition. Partners with HRBP to assist in addressing Benefit-related compliance situations where the LCC can deliver compliance training to mitigate/reduce risk. Coordinates client training with the HRBP and KAE and employs the Learning Solutions Group if necessary.
* Perms other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience with major area of concentration in Human Resources, Business or related.
* 1-3 years of experience