The Bead/Glazer is responsible for making sure that the plastic around a window is put in place so that it adequately fits the frame. It also must be in good conditions and not scratched. The Bead/Glazer must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies
- Provide safety leadership in promoting and creating a zero-injury safety culture
- Evaluate the requirements needed to complete small glazing projects
- Performs a variety of tasks, including strenuous manual labor in the heavy lifting of window and glazing products
- Apply plastic sealant to the window
- Thoroughly inspect job materials, ensuring the products are the correct size & style, and that there is no obvious product damage or flaws on products required to complete the job
- Fabrication of frames
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Installation of glazing sealants on the window
- Regular attendance, timeliness, and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.