WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Title Processor for Arrow Land Transfer Company, a subsidiary of WSFS Bank. The Title Processor will be responsible for preparing and reviewing closing documents for accuracy. The incumbent will also be responsible for HUD preparations. The incumbent will create commitment documents, review loan packages, and disburse checks, and order title searches, tax/utility certifications and payoffs. The incumbent will prepare documents for recording and will be responsible for disbursing files. The incumbent will accurately compute recording/filing fees for various counties and municipalities while clearing any title issues and preparing final title policies. This position requires the incumbent to be a Notary Public or to be willing to become a Notary Public.
This is a full time position, working 40 hours a week Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm in Wayne, PA.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Must have a minimum 2 years of previous office and administrative work experience with a banking environment focus.
• Two years of previous title experience is required, preferably in PA, DE and NJ.
• Requires firm understanding of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
• Must be a Notary Public or be willing to become a Notary Public.
• Must maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a strong degree of flexibility and the ability to adapt to an ever changing list of priorities while providing excellent customer service.
• Must be able to work independently and must utilize a high degree of independent judgment based on knowledge of the Company, policies and procedures to make sound decisions.
The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.