Are you an experienced bartender? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Bartender to provide excellent customer service to bar guests.
As a Bartender, you'll be responsible for setting-up the bar area, preparing and mixing beverages, serving customers, and maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for the purchase of alcohol.
- Operate cash register and receive payment from customer in cash or credit card, and accurately count and provide change to customers when applicable.
- Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting the sale to those who are intoxicated. Order taxis or other means of transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- Operate in compliance with federal, state and local law requirements for serving alcohol.
- Greet customers and take beverage orders for guests from restaurant servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as ordered, in a timely manner and in compliance with company standards.
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as directed.
- Present menus, take orders and serve food to guests seated at the bar.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain bar area including counters and equipment.
- Prepare garnishes, stock, and replenishe beverages and garnishment supply as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous bartender experience
- Professional appearance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Discounts at Sun Outdoors locations across the nation
- Paid sick leave
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty
Job Reference: 120949
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Nearest Major Market:
San Diego Job Segment:
Cashier, Bartender, Supply, Part Time, Hospitality, Operations
This job has expired.