The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Aveeva - Technical Lead in Tampa, FL.
The resource must possess extensive Veeva CRM hands-on experience and diversified knowledge on Salesforce/Veeva. Lightning experience know-how would be nice to have. Job role includes onsite customer interaction for Veeva CRM architectural consultancy on requirement feasibility, design, scalability study, integration, configuration and other components of e-2-e Salesforce implementation.
• Responsibility encompasses leading execution of system re-architecture, required connect with product vendor.
• The resource must possess extensive Veeva CRM hands-on experience and diversified knowledge on Salesforce/Veeva.
• Lightning experience know-how would be nice to have.
• Job role includes onsite customer interaction for Veeva CRM architectural consultancy on requirement feasibility, design, scalability study, integration, configuration and other components of e-2-e Salesforce implementation.
• Responsibility encompasses leading execution of system re-architecture, required connect with product vendor (Veeva), effective coordination with offshore, Interaction with service owner/IT team and business stakeholders.
• Good communication skill for interaction with client and onsite-offshore coordination should be a must have skill.
The Person should be able to : Assign user stories to development team Review design & config/code T-shirt size backlog Ability to translate complex technology language into simple business language
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world's leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant's unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you'll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you'll enjoy many of the perks you'd expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• Veeva Tech Lead
• 6-10 years experience
As Cognizant's chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1144321
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!