The role of Automation Technician II in the Production Maintenance Department reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. This position will focus on the daily maintenance and continuous improvement of automated production equipment (All). This position will also provide technical support for the engineering department with the execution of change controls, OQ/IQ protocols and other related actions.
Who you areRequired Qualifications:
- Daily maintenance of production equipment both mechanically, Pneumatically and electrically
- Drive risk-based decision making
- Install and maintain PLC's, Servo motors and drives, HMI's, robotic assembly equipment, mechanical components etc.
- Carry out and/or finish design of experiments
- Evaluate and optimize Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities
- Perform Intermediate Level trouble shooting pertaining to but not limited to: PLC, AC drives, DC drives, pneumatics, servomotors and Robotics
- 3+ years of working experience with PLC's and various control systems within a manufacturing environment
- Associates degree preferred or 1-2 years of a vocational school
- Intermediate level Electro-Mechanical knowledge along with experience applying this knowledge to process/equipment design and troubleshooting
- Proven mechanical, machine tool, and equipment repair
- Experience and ability to become a Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW)
- Familiarity with EH&S, ISO, cGMP, and other regulatory requirements in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft products, basic CAD drawing a plus.
- Understand safe work practices and has experience in lockout, tag out, electrical safety, etc.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience is a plus
Job Requisition ID: 207319
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.