ATerritory Sales Manager (TSM) will be responsible for all duties and responsibilities associate with strategically targeting new business opportunities to maximize longer term revenue streams while be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing an ongoing book of business to achieve aggressive monthly sales goals.
Territory Sales Manager Duties:
Territory Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of the company's automotive and industrial coatings products
- Maintain consistent relationship with customers
- Cultivate the team by using and supporting staff to meet current customers' needs
- Make sales calls on assigned accounts
- Assist customers with technical information, color and painting issues
- Use tools to increase accuracy and efficiency in customer ordering and inventories
- Continually develop skills through sales and leadership training
- Focus on customer file organization and communication using electronic media
- Demonstrate urgency, persistence, energy and sales drive that is contagious
- Other duties as assigned
What's in it for You?
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Collision Center or Dealership Management experience
- At least 3 to 4 years' experience in automotive coatings or related sales
- New business development skills in order to work with prospects and close sales
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet weekly sales goals
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as computer literacy
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & biweekly payroll
- Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily
Come join a company where we are collaborative, fast-paced, innovative and challenging. National Coatings and Supplies is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with over 200 stores in 38 states. Our distribution platform serves a broad range of collision centers and industrial clients across the United States. In 2016, National Coatings & Supplies, the second largest industry distributor merged with Single Source, Inc, the third largest industry distributor. We have already almost doubled our growth and we show no signs of slowing down.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Drug- free environment
This job has expired.