Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
CNH Industrial is building our next generation connected equipment that will light up new experiences and allow our customers to realize more value from our products and services. To bring these products to market, we are seeking an experienced Auto Guidance Product Owner within the Ag Digital and Precision Solutions product line, who has deep understanding of auto guidance and vehicle path planning solutions, with experience in agricultural product development, farming operations and integration with 3 rd party guidance systems that will support innovative solutions for the agriculture industry.
- Be the technical product expert for Auto Guidance solutions for the cross functional team. Own and develop the auto guidance and vehicle path planning roadmaps for future vehicle navigation technologies.
- Create user stories/epics/product features and technical requirements. Document business value, priorities and minimum viable product. Translate customer requirements into usable and marketable product requirements.
- Working with product management, develop the test/use cases and field conditions for end-to-end customer experience. Determine acceptance criteria and metrics for delivering a solution that meets customer expectations.
- Appraise and verify new product ideas to determine their potential to address customer needs and to achieve goals in revenue growth and market share. Assist the platform manager in building the financial case for presentation to executive management for funding.
- Participate with a matrixed team of product managers, system engineers, designers and developers across the full system development life cycle -- from experience definition to deployment, optimization and product life-cycle enhancements.
- This position pays $93,000-$110,000
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Precision Agriculture, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering in the following disciplines: agricultural, mechanical, electrical, industrial, instrumentation
- 6 years of experience with agriculture systems and practices, off-road vehicle management, or precision farming operations systems.
- 2 years of experience working in a product management, product marketing, or product development role.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex tasks with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership as an individual contributor using influence and negotiation to build consensus
- The Preferred Candidate will have:
- Hands-on experience with CNH Industrial agriculture products such as large tractors, combines, balers, sprayers, planters and tillage equipment.
- Knowledge of the agricultural products market and customer base
- Working knowledge of auto guidance in agriculture, including GNSS guidance, vision guidance, mechanical & hybrid row guidance, implement guidance, etc.
- Working knowledge of vehicle path planning optimization of one or more vehicles working together in a field.
- Working knowledge of auto guidance control systems and protocols, including guidance line file types.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.