With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Audit Seniors lead engagements and instruct Associates and Semi-Seniors on work to be performed, review the work done, and direct necessary revisions. Seniors are required to make decisions on all but the most unusual accounting and auditing matters, with minimal assistance.Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Planning and executing day-to-day activities of audit engagements of nonprofit, government and healthcare as well as commercial business clients (including distribution, manufacturing and professional services)
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Partners
- Building relationships with clients and business partners
- Ability to apply knowledge of business functions, strategies and processes to provide services, solutions, advice and improvement to clients served.
- Applying your knowledge and comprehension of professional standards and governing principles to client business
- Supervising and reviewing semi-senior and associate work, offer suggestions and guidance
- Preparing audited financial statements
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in Public Accounting.
- Experience should have involved small to large corporations in commercial business industries.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting preferred.
- Required to have Profx Engagement experience; Profx Tax experience is a plus
- A CPA designation is preferred, but not required.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]