WE ARE DENTAL!
Zimmer Biomet Dental is a global leader in implant and restorative dentistry solutions with more than 60 years of industry experience.
We are proud to be part of one of the largest musculoskeletal companies in the world. Our mission is to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for patients around the world. Every 10 seconds, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week patients around the world receive a Zimmer Biomet product, resulting in helping millions of people each year. #ZBDental
Come learn and grow with us in the rapidly expanding dental implant and dental reconstructive industry. Join ZBD as an Associate Territory Sales Representative (ATSR) where you will take part in a personalized industry-leading development program to prepare you to potentially earn a Territory Sales Representative (TSR) position within 6-18 months. Relocation may be required and location flexibility may increase your promotional opportunities.
As a key member of the ZBD Solutions Team, you will work closely with an experienced TSR who will provide strategic direction and mentor your daily activities. This on-the-job training will accelerate your development as you help expand market share and aid in exceeding revenue goals, ultimately driving business growth.
These include but are not limited to the following:
* Drive sales growth and exceed assigned quota supporting the TSR through acquisition of new customers, while expanding sales of existing customers through the sale of implant, restorative, digital and regenerative portfolios.
* Prepare and implement a Territory Business Plan (with TSR) by identifying, targeting, and converting new business, as well as expanding existing business.
* Develop, solve, and execute local customer programs and events to drive sales, build brand loyalty, and ensure the safe and effective use of ZBD products.
* Build strong relationships with oral surgeons, periodontists, dentists, laboratories, and related office staff.
* Strictly adhere to all laws and Zimmer Biomet policies and SOP's regarding any interaction with HCP's (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
* Mandatory use of sales tools such as Salesforce CRM to effectively manage and plan sales activities. Consistently analyze reports to align sales opportunities with strategic plans to drive sales growth in assigned territory with the TSR.
* Attend and represent ZBD at customer events as required, including but not limited to local, regional, and national trade shows.
* Collaborate with marketing and education to support the execution of product launches and new product sales strategies
* Train through additional learning platforms made available upon employment
* Bachelor's degree (Business or Health Science preferred)
* 1-2 minimum years of sales experience with a documented track record of overachievements
* B2B sales in health science preferred but not required
* Completed formalized consultative sales training (i.e.; PSS, Challenger, etc.)
Up to 95% predominantly by car - depending on territory 0% to 20% overnight stays as well as air travel might be required.
Your journey with Zimmer Biomet starts here. As a part of the application process, please follow the link (Culture Index) below.
The survey will take 10 to 15 uninterrupted minutes. To access the test please copy and paste the link below in your browser: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/75627B
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.