Associate Product Manager
Do you enjoy collaborating with teams to build customer-centric products that make a difference?
Are you customer obsessed with an interest in advocating for busy clinicians?
About our Team
As a member of the ClinicalKey' team, you will support a suite of products that provide essential, well-loved clinical references for physicians, nurses, pharmacists and medical librarians. Our products are sold both B2C and B2B globally to clinicians working at IDNs (Integrated Delivery Networks), individual hospitals, residency departments, and medical libraries.
About the Role
As an Associate Product Manager, you will work closely with the product team to translate customer needs into product requirements. You will also play a vital role in implementation via collaboration with the development team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting software that empowers healthcare providers with a trusted source of clinical knowledge that quickly answers their questions at the point-of-care and beyond, ultimately improving the lives of their patients.
- Developing an understanding of and executes a defined product strategy.
- Writing clear and concise product requirements that meet guidelines in a timely and effective manner.
- Helping others to deliver on existing customer commitments.
- Having the ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Seeking out data in partnership with others to support decisions.
- Demonstrating ability to review data from predefined dashboards and shares with team members for decision making.
Work in a way that works for you
- Minimum 0-2 years of product management experience
- Bachelors degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written
- Creative problem solver with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Experience and comfort talking to users to identify pain points
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- Technical experience: you must understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make
- An attention to detail
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality; team player
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
We want to protect your health, help you accumulate wealth and secure your future. We are therefore delighted to offer:
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
- Access to a competitive contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Tax-free childcare support
- Parental leave options
- Health screening and private medical benefits
- Season ticket loan
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join UsPurposeful Work
When you work with us, your work matters. You are part of an organization that nurtures your curiosity to stimulate innovation for the communities that we serve.Growing Every Day
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development.Colleagues Who Care
You will be part of the Elsevier family. We will support your well-being and provide the flexibility you need to thrive at work and home.
Together, we create possibilities.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.