Kforce has a client seeking an Associate - Portfolio Credit in Boston, MA. This role is currently 100% remote and may switch back to office environment when COVID-19 ramps down.Responsibilities:
- Maintain portfolio data
- Manage the reporting of credit funds
- Perform analytical work to support valuations
- Help identify potential acquisitions
- Assist with sourcing, tracking and evaluating credit financings
- Work on fund analysis, deal settlement and allocation, capital call and distribution calculations, etc.
- Assist with client requests
- Bachelor's degree; CPA is a plus
- 2-4+ years of financial data analysis and investment analysis experience in an investment or financial services or Big 4 organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.