DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
Maintain Operational Excellence: * Understand the processes, documentation, and terminology involved in international shipping from time of purchase order issuance through the delivery of the cargo
- * Understand and input applicable financial components of shipments to generate correct billing for customers
- * Apply industry knowledge and critical thinking to adapt processes/create solutions in response to challenges both internally and externally
- * Execute/Coordinate tasks on the shipments to meet all customer SOP requirements: booking approvals, processing pre-alerts, governmental filings, executing delivery, ensuring proper invoicing, etc.
- * Create, maintain, and update shipments in Navisphere, ensuring accurate data
- * Full understanding of pricing. Provides quotes based on needs of customer and network
- * Provides track and trace service to customers and generates shipment documents
- * Ensure a high-level of data integrity within the shipments: acknowledgement of shipment details, INCOterms, routing, dates, documents, etc.
- * Builds great relationships with customers, responding timely and following up on issue resolution
- * Communicate clearly, timely, and effectively with Customers/Agents, CHR offices, and Outside Vendors
- * Promote a positive working relationship for all team members
- * Participate, as needed, in new customer implementations and business meetings
- Ensure customer SOPs are maintained and adhered to
- Work according to CHR, local and global laws, regulations and procedures Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in related field
- Knowledge or coursework in Supply Chain, Logistics, or International Business
- Knowledge and experience with customs procedures and formalities (customs clearance, bonded transports)
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills and follow up to be utilized with customers and the network
- Proven track record of dealing with customers and being client focused
- Critical-thinking, flexibility, and problem-solving skills to adapt to ever-changing tasks and customer needs
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Ability to influence the lifecycle shipping process
- Fluent in the local language
- Site Specific: Ability to speak multiple European languages
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
This job has expired.