Kforce has a PRE-IPO client seeking an Associate Director, SEC Reporting in Burlington, MA. This is an amazing opportunity to join a disruptive technology company in the AI powered Robotics industry, with scheduled to IPO in May 2021. This is a high visibility leadership role reporting into the VP of finance and will lead in building out the SEC reporting process from scratch. Company/Position Highlights:
- Google-like- office, catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen, etc.
- Great benefits and compensation package (15% bonus, RSU's, 401K with generous matching, great health/dental benefits, unlimited PTO, 3 weeks PTO)
- Flexible hours (usual 9-5)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Start-up feel with long term stability * Growth! History of internal promotions
- Currently remote thru Covid (with likely flexibility for hybrid work model post Covid)
- Lead the external reporting process
- Lead the preparation and filing of SEC filings
- Provide technical accounting support and research as needed
- Manage audits and provide auditors with documentation
- Maintain SOX schedules and internal control documentation, and manage SOX 404 audits
- Assist in the development of initiatives and goals
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA is required
- 8-12 years of public accounting and/or industry experience in a public company (Manufacturing, CPG or Technology industry is preferred)
- Knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Big 4 accounting audit firm experience is preferred
- Ability to take on more and develop your skill set in other areas; As you perform you have room to be given more responsibilities
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.