WHY JOIN HAYS?
Be part of the team
We’re driven to work hard but know when to have fun. We call it the Hays spirit. You’llexperience this motivating energy in every part of our global team, and an inclusive environment where you can be yourself.
Feel set up to thrive
We'rebelievers that personal growth leads to professional progression. Our open and accessible managers support you throughout your career, making sure you feel heard, valued and set up to succeed.
Go further in your career
Our scale and expertise mean you have access to a variety of progression opportunities. We give you firm foundations for your career, and the speed you can move forward is determined by your performance.
Work at the leading edge
Joining Hays meansjoining a business that’s going places. We’re transforming the way we do things, and shaping the future of the world of work, so if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, Hays is the place to be.
BUILD PARTNERSHIPS THINK BEYOND DO THE RIGHT THING
Your new role as an Associate Account Manager:
What you will need to succeed
- Develop new business relationships and maintain your network of client companies through business development calls, client visits, networking and entertainment events.
- Apply a relationship-based sales approach to build and maintain a successful book of business.
- Present Hays as the premier resource for your hiring managers recruitment needs.
- Collaborate with recruiters, clients and candidates to facilitate the recruitment process, ensuring the best matches are made for the benefit of for our customers.
- Understand and utilize your personal success metrics and career path as a roadmap to success.
- Participate in ongoing professional development opportunities.
You will not need experience in recruitment as we provide the training required to become an expert! You describe yourself as ambitious and not afraid of hard work, like to see results and thrives in a target orientated, high performance culture...where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny! We look for:
What you will get:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales related role preferred but not required
- Achievement focused, resilient, authentic & trustworthy
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and takes initiative
- Good communicator; able to overcome obstacles, team player
What you need to do now
- For New York, Colorado, and California include base Salary + OTE
- We offer base compensation plus a high percentage, uncapped commission plan.
- Hybrid/flexible schedule.
- PTO starting at 22 days, 2 floating holidays and 2 volunteer days. Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO.
- Competitively priced medical, vision and dental plans to choose what works best for you.
- 401K with guaranteed match and fast-paced vesting schedule.
- Initial and continuous training & support from Learning & Development for your professional growth.
Excited yet? If you're already itching to take the next step to achieving your career goals, apply now.More about us
Hays is the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed70,000
people in permanent jobs and over240,000
people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over10,800
recruiting experts in 33 markets
with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We're enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn and are recognized as themost socially engaged recruitment firm
with over 2 million followers.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with difference backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees.