Assistant Superintendent If you are a Construction Assistant Superintendent with experience, please read on!
Based out of the Southeast, we are a Luxury Apartment Community owner/builder who has been at the forefront of over 50,000 apartment units throughout the United States. Our Multifamily division has quickly emerged as a leader in the development of luxury rental communities nationwide.
From podiums to garden-style communities, Our Construction is proud of its adaptive approach, its dedication to sustainability, and its commitment to building great neighborhoods for people to call home.
Our Development supports our company as we grow. Whether presenting new opportunities to explore, assessing the next community we're building, or planning for needed resources, our Development team builds collaborative bridges across the entire company.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide bid and proposal support during the pre-construction, and construction phases
- Assist the Construction Manager in identifying bidders, obtaining pricing, and evaluating proposals
- Prepare and maintain daily logs and weekly reports throughout the construction process
- Oversee and coordinate all Building & Safety and City Planning and utility company inspections as required
- Perform a daily safety walk and implement corrective actions as required to ensure that the project is safe
- Maintain construction inventory of company owned equipment, furniture, materials, etc.
- Oversee the quality control and assure product transition to the Management Company or Buyer
- Work with Superintendent to prepare all weekly subcontractor coordination, scheduling, and safety meetings
- Monitor all safety procedures, maintain a clean, safe site at all times and verify OSHA safety practices are followed
- Oversee and Manage all onsite activity throughout the construction process (including all subcontractors, assistants and labor) on all levels and ensure a timely and quality completion of project
What You Need for this Position - Experience on large-scale multi-family projects (100-500 units)
- Experience in four (2) to five (4) story wood Frame Construction
- Experience with
- Type III & type V construction
- Elevated Podium Slab work
- Pre-Cast Parking Structures
- Deep Foundations
- Underground Liner Systems
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Must have the ability to read blueprints
- Valid Drivers License
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary
So, if you are a Construction Assistant Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!