Assistant Property Manager, Multifamily
Job Description Summary
Under the supervision of the Property Manager, the Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting in all areas defined as a part of the Property Manager job description. This is a management role that will directly and indirectly supervise individuals, building staff, operations, and coordinate the various functions. Primary responsibilities include ensuring client facilities generate a satisfactory cash flow, the property is maintained in accordance with client standards and requirements and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the building staff in the absence of the Property Manager or General Manager. Includes all managerial functions, which are included in the Property Manager and General Manager job descriptions, or as directed by the manager
• Responsible for all building correspondence to and from clients, tenants and vendors as directed by Property Manager or General Manager
• Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner, including leases and contracts
• Obtain aging report on behalf of Property Manager or General Manager and follow up on all delinquencies, utilizing C&W or client-directed policies
• Ensure invoices are processed in accounting with appropriate back-up and according to established procedures
• Prepare lease abstracts for all tenants and monthly rent roll for management review
• Coordinate tenant move ins and move outs, including furniture delivery and pick up
• Coordinate tenant requests for above standard work. Obtain estimate, provide proposal, release work, and invoice tenant for such work
• Oversee maintenance of work order and purchase order systems
• Responsible for aspects of development and maintenance of a comprehensive Tenant Service Package, including tenant handbooks, tenant anniversaries, holiday gifts, park events, quarterly newsletters, and training meetings or programs for tenants. Also responsible for ensuring tenant information within data base is current and up to date
• Update and maintain office procedures in the property Operation's Procedure Manual
• Ensure Certificates of Insurance for tenants and vendors are up to date
• Oversee the processing of management and maintenance staff hours, expense reports, check requests for review and approval
• Ensure that above standard tenant bill-backs for electrical usage, after hours HVAC, and other similar charges are processed in a timely manner
• Responsible for aspects of annual budgets preparation, CAM reconciliations, and monthly financial reports, as well as preparation of bank deposits, if processed at on site management office
• Responsible for leading regular inspections of properties with janitorial and landscape providers and any other service provider as directed by management
• Participates in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services
• Oversee aspects of tenant improvement work with management oversight
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
De Pere, Wisconsin
Posted about 2 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!