Assistant Project Manager - Luxury Homes If you are a Assistant Project Manager - Luxury Homes with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Join an established company! Tons of projects in the pipeline!
2. Competitive salaries!
3. Fantastic internal growth opportunity!
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation based on experience from * $100K-$140K base salary *
- Excellent company culture
- Amazing personal and professional growth opportunity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan
What You Will Be Doing - Assist PM with overall day to day duties onsite
- Help monitor safety onsite with help of Safety Manager
- Manage schedule and hold contractors/vendors accountable
- Manage change orders, purchase orders
- Develop relationships with inspectors and other city officials
What You Need for this Position BS in Construction Management or similar preferred and at least 10+ years of experience with:
- High-end residential / luxury homes in the NY market
- Strong background with construction documents including RFIs, change orders, scheduling and submittals
- Proficient in using Procore and Timberline preferred
So, if you are a Assistant Project Manager - Luxury Homes with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!