With over 90 years of customer-focused performance, Boyd Corporation has evolved as a market leader in engineered rubber, plastic, metal, flexible environmental sealing & energy management solutions. Boyd is a unique supplier, valuing our people as our most important resource. With our best-in-class technical sales associates, sales support service teams & field application, quality, & manufacturing engineers, Boyd offers total global solutions to enhance the performance & manufacturability of your products. Our cost-effective, tight-tolerance, global manufacturing capabilities ensure superior total landed cost as well as reliability throughout the product life cycle.
This job has expired.
Under Limited supervision, assembles a variety of mechanical units and subassemblies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assembles mechanical units and subassemblies where such work is somewhat repetitive in nature.
2. With direction and quidance from supervisor, works from blueprints as well as written or verbal instructions.
3. Performs manufacturing operations by operating such equipment as saws, deburrers, tube benders, degreasers, glass beaders, packaging equipment, hand tools and power tools.
4. Assembles to prescribed tolerances most products that include such operations as wrapping and inserting fins.
5. Under close supervision, operates the copper flush stand, performs titration tests and adds the prescribed quantities of chemicals to change each tank as required.
6. Records and maintains record logs associated with production process.
7. Maintains work area, and equipment in safe, clean and orderly condition.
8. Performs work in a cell or work area as assigned and performs other related duties as derected.