This position is responsible for the assembly precision of Boral materials, components and sub-assemblies in one of the branded lines. Employment in this position also requires handling, lifting less than 50 pounds, rotation of head/neck, sitting, standing, use of low impact vibratory tools, walking, contact with metals, solvents, exposure to noise and atmospheric conditions, and the use of personal safety gear for face, eyes and feet.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- In depth understanding and application of the BORAL Safety Consequences Policy
- Fasten or assemble light and medium size parts in factory setting
- Operate electrical, hydraulic and air activated hand tools
- Read and follow standard work directions on the assembly line
- Ensure each piece meets quality standards as product is assembled
- Keep track of production numbers to ensure quota per machine is met
- Report any machine malfunctions
- Work in a team environment embedded in lean manufacturing methodology
- Drive plant performance through Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost metrics
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.