The primary function of the Sales Representative is to manage all Boral Product sales within the assigned region. This includes making appropriate decisions on distribution, working with architects, contractors, and designers, as well as being able to track appropriate projects throughout the assigned region.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Identify and secure key distributors in assigned territory
- Identify and report any sales obstacles
- Work with distributors and their salespeople to promote Boral independently, setting/reviewing goals and training personnel
- Ensure distributors have up to date collateral material and displays
- Work with distributors on special events and specific projects when necessary
- Work with architectural firms in assigned territory, supplying technical information and supply them with samples
- Complete American Institute of Architects (AIA) presentations for architectural firms when necessary
- Participate in Trade Shows
- Work with appropriate general contractors, mason contractors, builders, and designers to develop relationships that result in strengthening Boral Stone Group recognition and increase market share within assigned territory
- Understand and communicate basic installation procedures according to Masonry Veneer Manufacturers Association (MVMA)
- Manage all warranty issues within assigned territory
This job has expired.