VICE PRES INFORMATION TECHNLGY (UA-VPIT-IUBLA)
At University Information Technology Services (UITS) we ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility, and creativity, as well as a culture that champions inclusion, diversity, and overall employee well-being through programs supported university wide. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which helps us to make amazing things happen in each neighborhood, community, and county we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
- Performs administration and support of IU CRM Platform cloud applications and vended products at Indiana University.
- Provides specialized customer support through provisioning, creation of projects or workspaces within applications, and/or customizing products to customer specifications.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes problems and bugs in applications and products.
- Performs complex upgrades, releases, customization, and documentation of work according to team's established methodology.
- Performs programming, scripting, and modifications of application and products for corrective action.
- Collaborates with technical and functional business clients and teams within the central information technology organization.
- Contributes to project planning, objective formulation, task estimation and evaluation of customer requests.
- May train, mentor and provide guidance and feedback to less experienced staff.
NOTE: This position is grant funded for two years with the possibility for renewal, however renewals are contingent on the availability of grant funds. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science, business systems, or a related field).
WORK EXPERIENCE Required
- 2 years of customer/application support, programming, or related experience.
Combinations of related education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other CRM and communication tools.
Working Conditions / Demands
- Proficient communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Quickly troubleshoots and resolves problems.
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effectively coaches and delivers constructive feedback.
This role requires the ability to effectively communicate and to operate a computer and other standard office productivity equipment. The position involves sedentary work as well as periods of time moving around an office environment and the campus. The person in this role must be able to perform the essential functions with or without an accommodation.Work Location
Bloomington, IndianaJob Classification
Career Level: Career
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Family: Software/App, Admin & Analysis
Click here to learn more about Indiana University's Job Framework.Posting Disclaimer
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be differences in the working conditions as advertised in our standard job postings (e.g., the ability to travel from one campus to another, etc.). If you are invited for an interview, please discuss your questions or concerns regarding the working conditions at that time.
This posting is scheduled to close at 11:59 pm EST on the advertised Close Date. This posting may be closed at any time at the discretion of the University, but will remain open for a minimum of 5 business days. To guarantee full consideration, please submit your application within 5 business days of the Posted Date.
If you wish to include a cover letter, you may include it with your resume when uploading attachments.New employees will be provided with information regarding Indiana University's COVID-19 vaccine policy, which includes the opportunity to request an exemption. To learn more, view our COVID-19 vaccine information page.Equal Employment Opportunity
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University's Notice of Non-Discrimination here which includes contact information.Campus Safety and Security
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, containing policy statements, crime and fire statistics for all Indiana University campuses, is available online. You may also request a physical copy by emailing IU Public Safety at email@example.com or by visiting IUPD.Contact Us
This job has expired.