Ashfield Engage has partnered with Aimmune Therapeutics, a Nestle Health Sciences company, tocreate a unique team of Allergy Account Managers. Do you have Biopharmaceutical sales experience, are excited to travel, work in a specialty field and have the ability to work remotely for extended periods of time? Are you are looking for an opportunity to learn multiple therapeutic areas? If so, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
The Allergy Account Manager (AAM) is a field-based role with tremendous impact bringing Aimmune's first Characterized Oral Desensitization ImmunoTherapy (CODIT™), PALFORZIA®, to patients in need. As part of a regional team, the AAM should be skilled at running a business and understanding the key drivers for business optimization and success. This includes creating and implementing a key account business plan that is built upon a proven track record of identifying and harnessing business opportunities for growth across diverse landscapes.The AAM is responsible for demand generation, influence, persuasion and sales performance of the full portfolio within an assigned geographic territory through successful execution of marketing strategies.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Serve as geographical business/account management owner with a focus on analysis, customer planning and business impact.
- Focus on driving growth and product demand among target specialists and new accounts including allergy accounts, academic medical centers and individual HCP's. Meets/exceeds sales and profit objectives in assigned geography.
- Identify and work to resolve HCP and patient access barriers to care.
- Build a community-based network consisting of treating physicians and their practice members who diagnose and treat allergy patients.
- Map out and build a network across relevant stakeholders (internal and external) that are crucial to patient access and affordability in concert with your allergy practices.
- Develop and implement a territory specific business plans, including remote access and utilize all available resources to foster a successful sales environment
- Understand the Allergy healthcare environment and appropriately execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional and persuasive; and which addresses a need and leads the customer to action.
- Work cross functionally with Field Reimbursement Manager and MSL to address and resolve any concerns that may arise including product information, access, reimbursement, initial REMs education, Palforzia delivery, ODK ordering/oversight and institutional account responsibility
- Ensure appropriate patient identification and safe start within the established REMS program
- Utilize the sales reporting systems on a regular basis for call preparation, to record and track sales activity, measure key performance indicators and to gather market intelligence data.
- Build productive relationships with targeted physicians/HCP's, key accounts, advocacy and referral networks through effective territory management and precise execution to build awareness and generate new patient starts
- Conduct promotional programs for both professional, patient audiences and proactive product/clinical education
About Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years medical/clinical selling experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech or related industry with demonstrated success in specialty products OR 5+ years combined experience in sales with demonstrated success and clinical experience
- Consistently meets and exceeds sales targets
- Ability to develop solid and long-standing business relationships with strategic/targeted customers
- Demonstrated solid financial and analytical skills with ability to Ability to analyze internal and external trends and issues and take appropriate action
- Experience in HCP education and promotion, with a track record of success, communicating scientifically complex products to a specialty medical audience.
- Broad experience developing and launching in various therapeutic areas of expertise that goes beyond the traditional sales roles in organizations.
- Demonstrated success with novel products that are first-in-class and a deep interest in truly advancing the care of Allergy patients.
- Ability to research and develop external networks to expand the base of physicians and relevant stakeholders involved with patients.
- Ability to effectively network with physician societies and patient advocacy groups by engaging them in evaluating new treatment paradigms, patient support programs and care pathways.
- Excellent skills in the development of business plans, utilization of resources and budget to optimize patient care within a territory.
- Ability to research and problem solve complex issues impacting HCP's and patient access barriers to care.
- Demonstrated experience effectively presenting clinical/scientific information required.
- Expert understanding of payer access and reimbursement.
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Approximately 30-70% (dependent on geography) travel is required; overnight travel is required as needed.
Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc., a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a biopharmaceutical company developing and commercializing treatments for potentially life-threatening food allergies. The Company's Characterized Oral Desensitization ImmunoTherapy (CODIT™) approach is intended to provide meaningful levels of protection against allergic reactions resulting from accidental exposure to food allergens by desensitizing patients with defined, precise amounts of key allergens. Aimmune has one FDA-approved medicine for peanut allergy and other investigational therapies in development to treat other food allergies. For more information, please visit www.aimmune.com.About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.