To solve complex challenges, you need to challenge the status-quo.
At GHD Advisory we are invested in creating sustainable commercial outcomes with clients driving change in water, energy and urbanization.
Join a team committed to solving complex challenges across the value chain, from capital deployment to asset management, enabling resilience, growth and sustainability.
Together, we'll help create a future for generations to come.
Who are we looking for?
The Commercial Advisor will work closely with the Commercial Leader-North America, GHD Market Leaders, and broader GHD business to successfully deliver consulting engagements across private and public sector markets in North America.
We're seeking the curious, those who are stimulated by fresh thinking and a desire to shape our communities in new, positive ways.
As part of a truly global team, working on complex and rewarding projects, you'll be at the forefront of driving change. See what the power of commitment can do for you
Working with an energetic high performing team, this position offers a variety of work and will see you involved in:
- Project management role focused on GHD's Commercial Advisory services, carrying out consulting engagement tasks of appropriate scope and complexity.
- Assist clients with large capital project risk management and change management. Supporting Project Management and Project Controls function to deliver large programs.
- Supporting the Advisory strategic growth plan to explain and increase market penetration through development of proposals and proactive propositions that deliver value to clients
- Produce proposals in area of specialty and secure a pipeline of work under, under the direction of the Business Group Leader.
- Promote relationships with existing and potential clients. Increase business by improving client relationships and strengthening repeat business through outstanding client service
- Act as spokesperson and champion Advisory Services internally across the GHD Core Business and externally with clients
What you will bring to the team:
- 3+ years' experience in consulting
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in business management, economics, engineering/architectural related discipline, or project management
- Applied knowledge and understanding of economic evaluation guidelines, cost benefit analyses and economic impact analysis
- Experience in the evaluation and prioritization of infrastructure programs and projects would be an asset
- Strong facilitation, influencing and communication skills with the ability to craft people's thinking and the confidence to lead
- Confidence in presenting to mid-to-high level executive audiences and facilitating sophisticated working sessions with both internal and client teams
- Ability to interact optimally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter authorities
As a diverse and inclusive organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
This job has expired.