Provides administrative support for Directors to include: scheduling, tracking, and reporting information. Provides clerical support to include typing and answering calls. Receives and responds to routine correspondence. Compiles basic information for inclusion in reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other department specific programs
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative level secretarial experience