GDH Consulting is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work remotely.
What You'll Do
Highly motivated and organized, self starter partnering with senior level directors in the Premier organization. You will provide full calendar support, meeting logistics, and travel arrangements (when it resumes) and be flexible to assist with all matters requiring leads attention.
This role will offer the opportunity to work cross-department in Premier and gain insight into where and how we fit in the CX organization and Cisco as a whole. You will be exposed to many aspects of our business and have opportunities to take on special projects as needed.
Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests. Type correspondence, compile data for expense and statistical reports. Schedule travel, appointments and meetings. Coordinate space and office organization; maintaining paper and electronic files. 5 years of experience are required. Responsibilities
Who You'll Work With
- Actively maintain calendars and daily schedules, fielding and PRIORITIZING requests
- Coordinate and arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries and process expenses
- Ensure leader is well informed of upcoming activities, responsibilities with continual follow through
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the leaders while always maintaining confidentiality.
- Prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters expeditiously
- Follow through on projects to successful completion
- Plan and execute team events, included related travel occasionally
- Coordinate with the leadership team to ensure smooth in-team communications
The Premier team of diverse, inclusive leaders that adopt an innovation mindset in order to deliver for our industry-leading customer partners. We Pride ourselves in helping customers adapt to transformation and innovation in the markets today, connect business outcomes to technology solutions for tomorrow - all for their business to thrive in FY21 and beyond. Minimum Requirements
- Experienced Administrative Assistant role, at senior level with 5-7 years experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Sharepoint, Smartsheet, Quip Knowledge a Plus