GDH Consulting is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work remotely.
Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests. Type correspondence, compile data for expense and statistical reports. Schedule travel, appointments and meetings. Coordinate space and office organization; maintaining paper and electronic files. 5 years of experience are required. What You'll Do
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Administrative Business Partner to support the new Healthcare Practice team within the Transformation and Technology Group in CX Americas. You will provide full calendar support, lead logistics for meetings and travel (when it resumes) and be flexible to assist with all matters that require our Leaders attention.
This role will offer an opportunity to work cross-departmentally within CX and gain a more robust understanding of how the Healthcare Practice is an important part of the CX teams within the Cisco organization. You will gain exposure to many aspects of our business and have opportunities to take on special projects as needed. Responsibilities:
Who You'll Work With
- Actively maintain calendars and daily schedules, fielding, and prioritizing requests.
- Coordinate and arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and process expenses.
- Ensure leader is well-informed of upcoming activities and responsibilities with continual follow through.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the leadership team while always maintaining confidentiality.
- Prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters expeditiously.
- Follow through on projects to successful completion.
- Plan and execute team events, including related travel occasionally.
- Coordinate with the leadership team to ensure smooth in-team communication.
The Healthcare Practice is a team of diverse, inclusive leaders that adopt an innovation mindset in order to deliver for our industry-leading customers and partners. We pride ourselves in helping customers adapt to transformation and innovation in the market today, connect business outcomes to technology solutions for tomorrow - all for their business to thrive in FY21 and beyond. Who You Are
- Experience in Administrative Assistant role, at the senior level - 5 to 7 years
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with excellent attention to detail
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- SharePoint, Smartsheet, Quip knowledge a PLUS