- Greet visitors
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Receive and direct phone calls to appropriate staff
- Take inventory, order, receive and stock materials for office, service, warehouse and field
- Perform clerical duties including scanning, copying, filing and creating hard copy and electronic job folders
- Perform various administrative tasks including data entry and preparing proposals and service contracts
- Obtain and maintain subcontractor and client documentation including tax certificates, insurance certificates and W-9's
- Prepare and update preventative maintenance service contract schedule and assign appropriate technicians
- Ensure on a daily basis that all technicians are assigned and allocated to a service task and coordinate with Project Managers if changes are required due to customer emergencies
- Ensure all Service Account related documents and Service Folders are kept updated, organized and filed appropriately
Possess strong communication skills, both oral and written
Must have good time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Long term planning, scheduling and coordination skills
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook
Prior experience in construction or service contractor field is a plus
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. As a leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction, facilities services, and energy infrastructure, EMCOR Group is committed to its employees. This commitment is embodied in our competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs. We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Control Solutions Group, Inc. requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain/show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Control Solutions Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine. EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.