Administrative Assistant If you are an Administrative Assistant with strong experience with Microsoft Office and daily reporting, please read on!
* Job Title:* Administrative Assistant
* Location:* Memphis, TN
* Salary:* $22-$25 per hour
* Requirements:* Minimum of 2 years Office/Administrative experience / Associate's degree (Preferred)
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize many different tasks daily!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Past experience working with senior management teams
- Ability to organize and administer daily reporting
What You Will Be Doing - Work with senior management on daily reporting requirements
- Prepare reporting through Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Present performance reporting to senior management team, as needed.
- Screen incoming calls and maintain general correspondence through email
- Type-up proposals and publications with guidance from management
- Welcome on-site visitors, manage site access, and issue badges
- Maintain all functions around office supplies - order, receive, and budget
What You Need for this Position - Minimum of 2 years Office/Administrative experience
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or a related field of study
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience in a sales or customer service role
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
What's In It for You - Competitive Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and Vacation
We are ACTIVELY interviewing, so please apply today if interested!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!