Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an Administrative Assistant in its Clackamas, OR facility.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Under minimal supervision and with great expertise perform all administrative tasks including but not limited to general business support, travel and meeting arrangements, processing incoming/outgoing mail, coordinate plant events/activities, ordering supplies, managing emails, and answering/directing general calls.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Perform routine and complex administrative tasks.
* Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary; responds to
regularly occurring requests for information.
* Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system.
* Provide general and customer service support.
* Prepare outgoing mail and shipments and process incoming mail.
* Receive, review, and track expenses and submit for payment.
* Schedule appointments and makes travel arrangements.
* Research and create presentations.
* Create/generate reports.
* Handle special projects as assigned by the manager and/or senior leadership team.
* Assist with basic employee matters.
* Maintaining an organized inventory of various types and sizes of envelope pockets
which include customer quality samples and billing information.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* 100% supportive of any and all company safety practices and programs.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal
communication skills, including active listening.
* The environment is typically a general office, though the incumbent may spend periods
of time in the manufacturing and warehouse environment with exposure to dust, dirt,
high noise levels, and temperature variations.
* Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 30lbs
* The incumbent is expected to know and follow all safety rules for the environment.
Cenveo is an EEO Employer