330 E Beltine Ave NE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49506, United States of America
Acute Administrative Assistant - Medical Experience Preferred
We encourage fun, on and off the clock.
Be the "face" of one of our outpatient or hospital facilities-and use your administrative skills to impact the lives of our patients and their families. In this support role you will ensure the timely and accurate completion of change requisitions, treatment logs, patient charts, invoices and purchase orders. You also will assist patients with transportation arrangements and physician appointments.
Dialysis is serious business. That is why we encourage fun. If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
- Medical Assistant/Secretary or secretarial certification is preferred-as is at least 1 year in a related administrative position in a medical setting.
- We seek a personable individual with excellent computer and clerical skills (Microsoft Office).
- You must type 60 WPM and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work independently and manage a busy desk while interacting with patients
- Ability to travel to multiple clinics as needed within the region.
- Ability to work Full Time, Monday through Friday with some occasional Saturday hours
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."