Do you enjoy assisting with activities and events set-up and take down? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for an Activities Set-Up Assistant to assist with event set-up and tear-down for resort events.
- Obtains and follows event set-up instructions as directed by Activities Manager.
- Performs basic cleaning duties such as emptying trash, sweeping and moping as needed.
- Attends all events as needed. Sets-up and cleans-up after events.
- Inspects facilities and rooms at the time of set-up and reports any maintenance issues or hazardous conditions to the Activities Manager.
- Ensures all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition. Covers all equipment and instruments after use.
- Other duties as assigned.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Now & Later Bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations nationwide
Job Reference: 123122
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Job Segment:
Activities, Part Time, Hospitality
This job has expired.