How would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, and customer-focused role? Do you enjoy organizing cool events and activities? We are looking for an Activities Coordinator to help make our guests have a wide range of "fun things" they can participate in while visiting one of our resorts.
Activities Coordinators plan and coordinate a variety of activities for the guests of a Sun RV Resort.
- Plan, coordinate, attend, and supervise all activities such as picnics, sporting events, dances, and dinners.
- Assist with producing a calendar of events for the resort.
- Set-up and clean-up after events.
- Help maintain a tracking sheet to monitor attendance, vendor utilization, income, and expenses for each activity.
- Assist with ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely manner; document all payments.
- Assist with training Activity department team members and volunteers.
- Assist with producing a calendar of events for the next calendar season, while ensuring to stay within budget expectations.
- Assist with preparing newsletters and distribute to resort residents and guests.
- Help with and organize fundraising activities to support the department.
- Maintain accurate office and activity supply inventories.
- Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Valid driver's license
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to negotiate prices/contracts on behalf of the resort
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Discounts at Sun Outdoors locations across the nation
- Paid sick leave
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty
Job Reference: 122826
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Job Segment:
Activities, Supply, Part Time, Hospitality, Operations
This job has expired.