Posted in Manufacturing and Production
Our mission is to be a trusted workplace for team members to be their whole selves at work. A company that people love and positively impacts the lives of all whom we touch.
be your best self
At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. We know that professional success depends on personal wellbeing. That's why we want to enrich your life with the tools and services you need to succeed in every area of your life. Join us!
Purpose of Job:
As a team member you are responsible for a portfolio of National Accounts to manage from Invoicing to Cash and Collections.
• Manage a portfolio of National Accounts from Invoicing to Cash/Collections
• Review daily cash receipts and allocate payments
• Make daily collection calls to past due commercial and franchise accounts
• Use problem solving skills to research disputed items
• Respond to distributor and customer inquiries through Service Now
• Send statements to customers
• Maintain accurate aging
• Prepare monthly past due reports
• Perform month-end close activities
• Assist with end of month / close processes including manual Invoice Processing
• Support other accounting duties as assigned.
• Service Now Case Management
• Associates Degree or 3+ years' experience in accounting or Accounts Receivable
• Experience with SAP is preferred
• Dependable with a strong work ethic
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong math skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently or as a team member in a collaborative environment
•Ability to work with a diverse group of people
•Customer service and negotiation skills
Work Environment :
*By registering with our site, you agree to our