CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Accounting College Co-op will have an exciting opportunity to apply what you've learned in your accounting courses to our American Finance Center within CNH Industrial! The Accounting College Co-op will center around accounting and accounts payable departments with financials including; month end closing report, blackline account reconciliations and administration. Read more about daily responsibilities below!
- Preparing journal entries, generating and analyzing reports, and making recommendations on solutions to improve processes
- Special projects and/or functional support such as fixed assets, benefits accounting, revenue recognition and inventory
This position will pay between $ 18.75/hr-$29.96/hr
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or related degree area
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from the facility
- Must be able to start in May or June of 2022 and be able to work full time during the summer months (up to 40 hrs/week) and part-time during the school months (10-20hrs/week)
- Must live within a commutable distance of our Racine, WI facility
Perks of being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
We're excited that you're considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
- Furnished subsidized housing (for qualified internship/co-ops only)
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.