Location: Columbia, MD (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid position primarily based in Columbia, MD. We're committed to your flexibility and wellbeing and our hybrid strategy currently requires two days a week in the office, giving you the option to work remotely for some of your working week. Find out more about our culture of flexible working.
We give you a world of potential
Computershare Corporate Trust is built on a foundation of "Trust Makes it Work" - expertise, relationships, and innovation you can trust. When you join this dynamic team as an Account Manager I you will enjoy a career, teamwork, flexibility and leadership you can trust to help accelerate your personal and professional goals.
Corporate Trust is a market leader with decades of experience as a provider of trustee and sophisticated agency services for private and public companies, investment bankers, asset managers as well as governments and institutions. We offer a wide range of services that fulfil our clients with a best-in-class reputation built on our high-touch approach to client service weare lookingfor people to join us and be a part of our exciting future as one of the top corporate trust firms in North America.
Do you bring trusted experience to Computershare Corporate Trust? Do your strengths consist of a passion for numbers with high attention to detail and accuracy, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, ability to independently perform tasks within the Securities Admin Services lines of business?
If you're a match to those skills and have the passionate drive to be part of something truly amazing, while working on a diverse team and have the willingness to learn multiple tasks, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A role you will love
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill an Account Manager I position within the Securities Custody Team of CCT. You will be focused on developing and maintaining strong internal and external customer relationships within the custody businesses while working collaboratively within a team structure to resolve operational issues, to ensure compliance with all contractual obligations, and to ensure compliance with all internal operational guidelines and procedures. You will also be involved in the other facets of the Specialized Asset Services business as well, including the onboarding of new business, leading and participating in efficiency projects, and providing production oversight (as needed) for the Securities Custody products.
Some of your key responsibilities may include:
What will you bring to the role?
- Representing CCT in developing and maintaining large client relationships for the SAS Custody Financing portfolio
- Selling and promoting CCT products and services to existing clients
- Closing of complex CLO and Leveraged Loan Financing transactions
- Establishing controls to ensure that policies and processes are effectively implemented and executed, while understanding key business procedures and associated risks/controls for each client and respective deal
- Building and maintaining client relationships, understanding the value of each client's business and how to best service their accounts
- Ability to anticipate and identify work problems, quickly and correctly, while demonstrating the ability to identify, develop and implement sound solutions
- Providing leadership and guidance to less experienced team members and provide subject matter expertise as needed
As you've probably gathered by now, we are looking for somebody with a real passion for customer service, ensuring regulatory compliance and will have the ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders to achieve client success.
Other key skills required for the role include:
Rewards designed for youParental leave
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in one or a combination of the following areas: trust, financial services, or account management is required
- Knowledge of Corporate Trust Services business & products
- Structured finance experience and familiarity with mortgage securitizations processes
- Experience with CDO Suite
- Legal Document experience
- Expertise in various systems, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and interface with all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate flexibility and implement change
- Proven leadership skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Works independently and displays a take charge attitude
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
. We offer paid parental leave, flexible working and a caring and inclusive culture. Health and wellbeing.
Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family, even your pets. These include medical, dental, vision and a wellness reimbursement. Paid time away from work.
Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you. Save for your future.
We will support you along your retirement savings journey with 401k matching and tax-advantaged flexible spending plans that include healthcare, dependent care and commuter. Income protection
. To ease concerns when the unexpected occurs our package includes short and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, supplemental life insurance (single/spouse/family) and more. Employee Share Plan.
Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares. Extra rewards.
From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options. Compensation.
The base pay range for this role is $62,000 - $93,000. This base pay range is specific to Columbia, MD and may not be applicable to other locations.
#LIABOUT US A company to be proud of
We're a global leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across more than 21 different countries. At Computershare, it's more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of our world of opportunities. A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrate the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone. We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel values, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at TalentAcquisition@computershare.com
detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.ABOUT THE TEAM
We're a market leader with decades of experience as a provider of trustee and sophisticated agency services for private and public companies, investment bankers, asset managers, and governments and institutions. Our organisation offers a broad range of services with a best-in-class reputation built on our high-touch approach to client service. We're lookingfor people to join us and be a part of our exciting future as one of the top corporate trust firms in North America.
This job has expired.