Business Insurance Account Executive
Looking for an opportunity to share your experiences with others while leading and developing high performing business insurance service teams? Look no further. We are looking for you!
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
Provide service support to the production team. The majority of clients are middle market. You will be actively involved in the strategic planning and renewal process for clients.
What can you expect?
An opportunity to use your risk experience to perform critical client functions including:
We will count on you to:
- Drives relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth
- Engage with the insured to collect underwriting information, analyze existing coverage, negotiate with our carrier partners and make recommendations
- Ability to take the lead on managing renewals
- Provide technical competence in areas of coverage and current markets.
- Manage account services, as customary for this role. Must be capable of managing and balancing many different relationships with a true spirit of collaboration - including clients, team members and carriers.
- Evaluate insured needs while collaborating with internal teams such as claims, placement and advisory teams
- Serves as the primary client contact and respond promptly to client requests and questions to improve the client experience.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of changing market conditions and understands and complies with all compliance, professional and transparency standards to better serve clients.
What you need to have:
Marketing - Initiate and manage the overall marketing process with a technical understanding of industries and coverages and the ability to develop and build upon relationships with carriers. Effective negotiation and strong placement skills along with the ability to prepare client proposals are essential.
Client Service - Manage day to day client relationships by providing high level of service and responsiveness to client's needs. Provide commentary on coverage inquiries, contract review, analytics and market feedback, offer guidance on claims and risk control and coordinate administrative questions with Account Managers. Ability to work independently of Producer on own book of business.
Coordination with Producer - Manage Producer expectations, effectively anticipate client needs and work with account team towards accomplishing production, retention, growth, and client service goals.
Proposals - Coordinate and produce insurance proposals, stewardship reports, analytics/benchmarking, market commentary and other client deliverables. Be prepared to assist Producer on calls and client meetings. Review and evaluate submissions and proposals prepared by Account Managers.
Sales Calls and Presentations - with Producer or independently as needed
Provide Loss Analysis/Stratification Information - Quantify client exposures and claim data to provide appropriate loss analysis, stratification and analytical output for clients.
What is in it for you?
- 7-10 years of commercial property and casualty insurance brokerage or agency experience in marketing, consulting and risk management
- High School Graduate. College degree is preferred but not required
- CPCU, CIC or ARM Designations preferred
- Current GA Property & Casualty License is required
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive computer skills, excellent communication skills, effective presentation and negotiation skills, ability to lead others, problem solver, multi-tasked, flexibility in working with different personalities, strong customer loyalty, self-motivated, high level of professionalism, ability to anticipate client needs
- Extensive knowledge of how insurance products are utilized and administered. Extensive knowledge of markets and marketing techniques
- Full benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority / Female / Disability / Vet / SexualOrientation / Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.