Salary: Yearly Minimum $44,484 for 100% time
- Graduate of a two or four year AMA approved Respiratory Therapy program, or completion of the requirements to become registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Possess a current State of Iowa Respiratory Care Practitioner license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Possess a current CPR certification card.
- Obtain registry from the National Board for Respiratory Care within six (6) months of date of hire.
- Greater than one year of recent ICU level experience.
- Experience with an electronic medical record documentation system.
- Currently registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
In order to be considered, applicants must upload a resume
(under submission relevant materials). Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check and education verification.
- Classification Title: Respiratory Therapist
- Appointment Type: SEIU
- Schedule: Full-time
- Pay Level: 5
- Starting Salary Minimum: $44,484
- Starting Salary Maximum: Commensurate
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Lu Wilford
- Contact Email: email@example.com