Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You'll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Let's talk about the team and you:
The primary role of the Sr. CRM Business Systems Analyst is to analyze, design, develop and maintain the Salesforce platform based on business requirements across all business functionalities. Key deliverables include configuring Salesforce to develop, test, debug complex applications and provide post production support within the agreed time, quality, performance and budget constraints. Working closely with key stakeholders, architects, developers, and system administration to define and document technical specifications and schedule.
You will be responsible for providing functional support to Salesforce.com user community. Identify opportunities to improve both IT and business processes in the CRM space and lead these projects/process improvements through completion. Be a functional and technical expert in Salesforce cloud application and its capabilities and understand best practices in CRM space, in general.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience
- The primary objective of Business Systems Analysis specialization within IT Applications is to analyze complex business problems to be solved through deployment of digital and automation technology solutions.
- Key responsibilities include providing technical expertise in formulating business requirements for system functional specifications; define and document processes, procedures and data flows of business systems; configures system settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements; provide consultation to users; lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts. Typically requires a university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Responsible to provide support to end users of Salesforce.com globally, with a primary focus in Americas.
- Have a good understanding of ResMed Salesforce.com implementation and customizations.
- Master ResMed business models and strategic direction and consult with Business management to assess, analyze, recommend, and implement business improvements and initiatives using Salesforce.com
- Use simple techniques to define as-is and to-be process and data flows and solutions, to Business users and other IT team members
- Coordinate and lead small and medium sized IT projects & application enhancements, involving multiple departments and geographic regions, through the steps of the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, testing, implementation and support
- Create reports or template mock-ups and requirements based on enterprise reporting needs
- Use the "configure first, code second" method when designing solutions
- Evaluate & recommend AppExchange applications to meet ResMed requirements
- Collaborate with other IT members and business users to perform thorough system and regression testing
- Perform impact analysis on new releases of features/functions, and support their testing and implementation
- Support users of third party "bolt on" applications that work in conjunction with Salesforce.com
- Networks with contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Leads a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Frequently leads sub-functional teams or projects and train and mentor junior team members.
- Demonstrable experience as a Salesforce administrator and/or developer with good knowledge on Salesforce architecture and its native capabilities
- Clearly understands the best practices to be followed in Salesforce configuration and development and follows the same for future implementations
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle for projects
- Good understanding of business processes and ability to apply educational and practical experience to simplify business processes, standardize business processes and provide simplified and standardized solutions to achieve the business objectives
- Some project management experience to lead small to medium sized projects involving Salesforce
- Understands the functionality & impact and implements necessary components from AppExchange for practical business use
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.); in Information Systems or equivalent preferred
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification strongly preferred;
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Sale Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant certification preferred
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
This job has expired.